Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

FOOT UP, ARRIVES... OH DEAR FOOT NOT UP!!

Today I spent sorting out things... and I'm still not finished... but shattered!
Having spent the morning doing stuff , I decided to shower and change about 2, then wait for Michaela to arrive with the promised Foot Up.
Michaela, arrived on the dot of 4, admired my chandelier,(good taste , Michaela,(I really like her!)). 
Then we fitted the Foot Up. The band to fit round my foot fitted, but he one round my ankle didn't... the packets and sizes were mixed up. RATS!!!
So: I have to wait. I'm sure it will be a help.... when it does arrive.... and  fit!


My anxiety is: the challenge between exhaustion (and thus needing to rest); and the thought that I must do things whilst I can. Resting does not come easy!!
So:
HUG ME I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. Apologies for my silence, Nikki - just today recovered my own senses from last week's op, and now read through your recent blogs. You have been busy - and so nearly ready to continue with your painting. It sounds wonderful - well done! I'll be along there soon to see you.
    Meanwhile, sending you special BIG HUGS and love and blessings.
    Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am off visiting grandchildren until Saturday so hugs 'til then as I will not have my computer x

      Delete