Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

MEGGIE AND ME

First a brief note about me... I slept really well last night so have had a really good day! Yey!!!

But now for Meggie;
Today was the day she had her annual visit to the vets.... (shush.. don't say it too loud!!).
She had her booster and general check up. Bless her, she is exactly the weight as she has been for the last 8 yrs.. how clever! She is now 15.. I was a little concerned that her eyes have appeared a bit milky. Apparently this is a function of old age, not cataracts. Her ability to catch mice will not be impaired ( shame!!!) but if she were human she would be wearing glasses.
So we tried a few on!!



Sorry Meg! I just couldn't resist!!
Meg is wonderful and like you all , she knows to:
HUG ME I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. Very funny and I AM glad you had a good night and day.....love cats they are very intuitive...is that the right word? x

    ReplyDelete