Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

SILENT SCREAM

I love detective and crime dramas, so , of course, tonight I watched Silent Scream, the Lynda La Plante trilogy on ITV .... and whilst I was watching ,it occurred to me that the title   actually describes how I feel: I'm living a silent scream. 
It's lonely and frightening and so exhausting to keep being positive.
My friends, you are wonderful, and I can't thank you all enough. I didn't know how blessed I was. You help me in so many ways, practically and emotionally, and thus lessen the impact of this terrible illness.          So...
Hug Me, I've Got MND

2 comments:

  1. Yes enjoying the Silent Scream, don't like to think of you in that way tho'. I would be anything but silent in your shoes but I have always been noisy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`am enjoying watching that too-what did you think of the Sherlock Holmes series ?
    I think I would scream my head off - especially if it would help-better out than in my gran always use to say - hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete