Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

GOOD THINGS.

Today the handyman team came and set up a second rail on my stairway. For the first time since September, I can walk up the stairs, not crawl!... tears were in my eyes, how wonderful this is!.
I also decided to go mad and buy a Kindle, so much lighter to hold than a printed book... Yey!    Ordered a pink leather cover ! What other would I get!! Can't wait for the delivery... almost as anxious as the wait for my disabled parking badge... Please let it be soon! 
I was sent this link, some of you will already have heard it, but it's worth repeating, I love the little pianist from China... who is your favourite?... 
(Soooooo lovely, and it reminds me of assembly at Siddal, as this was a favourite piece of music of the children there.)

So many good things... but I still need your hugs. 
So don't forget:
HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. My hubby bought me a kindle for Christmas - I love it, I`am sure you will love yours too -by the way I bought several different covers for mine including pink -depending on my mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew YOU would go for a pink cover....great!

      Delete