Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A non-visit and a visit...
This morning Jonathan was supposed to start fireplace... but his van broke down!. I'm so disappointed , I was so excited about today. But these things happen and he will be here tomorrow.

BUT, the man, Scott , came from the rehab team. It seems he acts as a sort of hub for my needs. He had appointments for me with the Speech Therapy team and with Physio and will also contact the team who will see about adaptations to my home. (I thought that's what he was going to do.. but his job is to co-ordinate). So after I come back from Christina's I have multiple appointments. 


Anyway how am I today? Well I'm going back to  Slimming World tonight.But I don't feel I will follow the plan to the letter and thus loose weight, as I will naturally loose weight anyway, but it is a healthy eating plan so I shall try to follow, but if I want to eat a piece of cake or a Mars bar.. then sod it ! I will!! 


Liza sent me a lovely picture of Caterina as a butterfly and Chrissie and Andy just rang... so all is well.


But don't forget:


Hug Me I've got MND.

2 comments:

  1. A great start to your blog. Here's hoping you get lots of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying blog from number 5, Nikki. It was good to see you earlier. Love from Tom & Rebecca & Iris

    ReplyDelete