Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

HUG ME I'VE GOT MND!!!

I was wondering why I had viewing stats that indicate coming from "dodgy" sites.. But of course anyone searching will find the word HUG and think they're on to a good thing!!!
Ho Ho Ho... how wrong they would be, me going on about my difficulties in managing to stand up , when they are looking for someone laying down!
So who is the joke on! Not me, I feel. But perhaps I am a little too innocent!!!
Will I change the title?  NO!
Why did I pick the title? Well, because I value your friendship dear reader of my Blog.
Friends give hugs. Nothing to do with sex, just hugs to show care and love. 
...............................and I'm so happy to receive them all... thankyou everyone. x

6 comments:

  1. A virtual night-night hug is wending its way through t'internet clouds - or maybe just through t'wall? love Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now realise how and where to comment - good to have a chat Nikki - I'll look forward to seeing your new artist's den.

    No surprises about why you've had so many viewings from "dodgy" sites - that's pretty interesting - makes you wonder who's been following you !!!

    Take care - BIG HUGS as usual
    Love - Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following but am definitely not dodgy!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Linda and Jenny... My, not dodgy, reading friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, I've haven't known you long, in fact I only knew you for two weeks when we toured Thailand with a group(fabulous group)back in 2010. I am reading your blog on a regular basis and every time it produces smiles and tears in equal measure ! You are undoubtedly a very strong woman who has unfortunately come up against a cruel illness. The rest of the girls from the Thailand trip and I will be coming to vist as soon as we can. In the meantime I will be following you here and remembering you as my co-pilot on the elephant, blue cocktails and coconut ice cream.
    Lots of hugs and love, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete