Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

ART MATERIALS AT HOME!!

Everyone was rather early today!!
 Pine furniture (Mytholmroyd),  delivering TV cabinet at 930- 10:00, arrived at9:15!!! Not even had a coffee by then!!! But so glad it's here. Now can use bigger table by my bed giving me space for TV and phone and water and tissues.

At 11:00 Howarths arrived with all my arts materials that had been in store. Exemplary  service ......as always.

At 1:00 not 1:30 as expected . Barry arrived to help sort. Ann P came at 1:30... and we worked together to store/place every thing!! YEY!! 

Just the garage to sort.. major job,,

I'm doing the sketches for the Calendar Girls production which is on in October at Todmorden Hippodrome. This is keeping me busy re art, for the moment. BUT I cant wait to get back to painting!!!

Tomorrow the road-test for me in wheel chair... I do hope taxi turns up after all the fuss re-transport.

Got a text from David, I might need magnetic handbrake?? More money??? 
MNDA Carol not back to me yet... but I'm sure she will be soon.

The car issue causes such stress. I seem to get really heavy heart beat when I think of it... that's why I'm having 24hr ECG next Thursday.. just to check.

OH , nicest thing, just before Barry left, he hoovered all the house. This gave me the strenght to wipe all the surfaces down. I so like a sparkly home.  

Thank you Ann and Barry for your help.

I am soooo fortunate to have so may such brill friends.

HUG ME. I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment