Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

THURSDAY SEPT 13TH

A calmer day I hope...............

But the Closomat didn't work.. no power. Mick came and admitted he had put the wrong size fuse in.. It got fixed but the loft ladder was difficult to get back up. 

Rebecca visited for an hour and (as always) , did so much to help me, she just has the touch, and would be an amazing carer.
Ginny was on a walk till four but promised to arrive and take me to get Meggie. However Pat rang and asked if she could pop up. Whilst we talked, she realised that this was the day I planned to nget Meggie. Pat offered to Meg and to go to vets for Flea drops for me. Bless her. Meggie was introduced to Misty Morn at2:30. Ginny arrived at 4 but was rather pleased, I think, that we didn't have to go to cattery. She had had a long day an wanted a shower. But many thanks to both Pat and Ginny. 

Pour Meggie, she was so anxious. She recognised me , but nothing else. Her neck and tail we were elongated for a while. then she found a safe place by the radiator and behind a chair. After a while she came into my lap and shared laps with Pat and I for a while. 

The rest of the evening and night she spent very very close to me. 

It was lovely to have her back and near me. A note is on the door.. To indicate that she must not be let out, Every visitor has been so careful and considerate of Meggie, 

I think the whole world knows how important she is to me.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment