Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

TUESDAY 18TH SEPT

I contacted David Knights... no reply... I am so so anxious re the car that I wrote an email to MNDA. I received a reply asking that if my voice wasn't affected could I ring them back.. but it was now too late to ring when I got this so a plan for tomorrow.

Karen and Chris came to walk me, and I romped round from lounge to bedroom to kitchen to lounge.
  I was shattered !

Last night I had cooked a tomato sauce for pasta, but was too tired to eat it. So I got out some lardons ready to cook, to add to sauce for tonight.

I seemed to have got out of kilter with my medication, particularly with the Riluzole which is the drug for MND. I had got Rebecca to go to pharmacy to ask for my meds. There was a bit of an issue that they were not due. Anyway, Rebecca was to collect late yesterday but her car broke down! So this afternoon she came over with Iris and delivered a full lot. 
Rebecca is so good and intuitive, I do wish she was my carer, She helped by finishing emptying the dishwasher, watering plants, putting powder in the washing machine ready for me to put in clothes tonight. AND we had a cuppa!!! 

Tried David re car again... no answer.

After Rebecca left I tried to catch up on this Blog,,, didn't quite make it, but will be up to date from today. YEY!!!

I eventually cooked my dinner. As I was about to dish out, the doorbell rang. I turned in chair, catching the back of the chair on the oven door.! Crash/bang.... eventually I got free, went to the door, only to find no-one there.   I then noticed Eastenders was on... they have the same doorbell as me..! OH NO !!

Dinner ready, Really tasty. and some tom sauce in freezer and a portion for lunch tomorrow. 

HUG ME, IV'E GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment