Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

BEAUTIFUL ME!!

Today Elsa took me to Eden Spa at Tod for my nails and eyebrows to be sorted out. 
Wow what a difference a little pampering can make. 
I feel so enthusiastic now may even get time to find my mascara.. and who knows might be even more lovely next time you see me!!  LOL!!!

We also stopped to get me some cash. E got it, and I paid back via internet transfer. Bet you didn't realise how difficult it is me to manage simple things like this.

Closing a door is another example of difficulty.. I have to get litter tray into room where Meggie is, and close her in. The main doors of the bungalow both open inwards and both need to be open to get out in w.chair... This whole process takes ages when you remember how I have to move back and forward to get door handle the back to close, all the time ensuring Meggie doesn't sneak out. 

OH!!! The colour I chose for my nails is Merlot... how appropriate I feel!!!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment