Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

WEDNESDAY 5TH SEPT

Today I had planned  loads of visitors and some  action  ...

BUT the day, most importantly,  started with a call from Andy to say Chrissie had started in labour.. I immediately went in to Tizz mode, had contractions,(!!!!) felt generally very anxious..... It seemed so hard being so far away and unable to get near Chrissie...

Sue came and we did more putting away. She kept me on task as I was in such a tizz.!!!! She brought a plated meal, and  lovely sandwiches for lunch , As it was sunny we sat outside.Sue put picnic on table on lawn, and asked me which side I wished to sit... She hadn't realised that I cant go on the lawn in the wheelchair.. So I sat on path, not far away, and we enjoyed the sunshine..

No Baby.......

At 2:00  the podiatrist, Sarah, came. My left leg /foot is sooooo floppy that a new support might have been the answer. She took this thing from its box. Horror!! It was a clear plastic foot base with a 12" wide strip of plastic to go up the back of your leg, attached with Velcro. It looked so alien, and I couldn't bend at all in it. So Sarah decided also that it was not to be for me.. another black foot -up on its way!  This will be my third, and whilst they aren't comfy, my foot is reasonably supported. Without this my foot simply flops limply! When I move it is necessary to wear it, as my foot goes under itself and I roll over it. So if I am to get walking again I need a new stroger support... the old one is now not very strong, elastic gives eventually ..

So Chrissie back from hosp visit, gentle contractions and she's coping with Andy and Liza, at home.....

Bethan OT, came at 4:30 delivering a zimmer. As I haven't walked since the fall in Tod it is important to try to get back on my feet, and the only way is with a zimmer.

No baby..................

Richard had planned to come up with new Misty Morn nameplate and to put up brackets for hanging baskets. The lovely ones, given to me by Tom and Rebecca and Iris, are on the bench awaiting hanging. But Bonsalls close for Sept break, and no brackets till then!

Chrissie still in labour........Plan is to go in at 8 in the morn if no further on!!!!

But contractions increased and Chrissie went in... A and E up all night in turns with C... no baby yet!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

No comments:

Post a Comment