Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

THURSDAY 6TH SEPT

Baby's due date!  Morning and no baby. Eliza, Andy shattered.... well,  and Chrissie too....

Tom had planned to visit as a stop over on a bike ride. We cancelled this as he had offered to take me to see new baby, and we didn't know when/if we would be setting off. 

Surely baby would come soon so we planned to leave at noon on Friday, Their car back from service with new tyres and full tank of petrol, we're raring to go!!!

Still no baby!

Sofa arrives, Barry and Fran had moved the leather chairs into the garage , ready for this.
It arrived, sat like a bright pink jewel. I was so pleased. I sat on it, very comfy.... and then found I couldnt get off. The delivery men lifted me..Sad  for me, but great for visitors to enjoy.

Still no baby.

But things are moving along. C now in induction room. A can only stay till 10 as she's not fully in labour... her will be called if/when this happens. Eliza goes home for some well needed sleep. 

I'm still in a tizz and go to bed in the early hours.  

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment