Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

TUESDAY 11TH SEPT

I woke with fear in my heart. Today the day of the first driving lesson with the Green Van/ Car/ Monster!!!!!!
Bethan and Michaela arrived at noon. I had my first walk with zimmer. A first walk for  2 weeks, since the fall at Thorn Place. I managed from chair to hall, then hall to bed and vice versa... was exhausted!!!

Got a call, Denis, driving instructor, had been held up in meeting, would have to cancel lesson..
Was I happy???? ... yes and no!!... needed to get this first session over and under my belt!!

Tesco man arrived, I'm needing to stock up after the move. Very helpful as always.

3:00. Man from Classic Carpets arrived to re-stick floor in kitchen and utility room. It had only been stuck down on the edges and thus was very rumpling, causing wheel chair to wizz off at unexpected angles.

When he finished, I wasn't allowed to go on it till the next morning. Difficult!!!.. So.......

7:00 Tony G arrived and cooked a Pizza from freezer, which we both enjoyed with some red wine and great conversation. 


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


No comments:

Post a Comment