Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

TUESDAY 28TH AUGUST

Janet (reading group) came in the morning and we did what I felt might be the last of the packing.... but it turn out to be... but did do lots.

The , very sadly, Ginny came to take me with Meggie to the Cattery. It was sad to move her from her garden. Her last time in Thorn Place, her home, her security.. She was sitting enjoying the sun all day ... I could have cried as we got her into the cat box. Up we went to Knowl Farm Cattery and I could have wept as I left her. But I didnt .. I know it was best for her to be away from all the people and packing, it would have distressed her too mush. I arranged with Andrew and Margaret that she would stay until the baby was born as I didnt want to have her at the new house for a short while only to have to have to take her back again.

Steve and Es, neighbours came for dinner... Curry Take away!

At1:00 in the morning I fell in the bathroom. My fall detector didn't go off. I hurt my left knee and toes. I had my mob on me, but Voda no connexion. So a long crawl to the bedroom where I managed to knock down the main phone. I called for Steve C , his turn , everyone else had had a go at picking me off the floor! I do have a MANGA which pumps up and lifts me off the floor, but there were so many boxes in the way I couldn't get to it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment