Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

WEDNESDAY 29TH AUG

So I woke, day before move. Left knee and toes very very painful. In other circumstances I would have gone to A&E, but I knew I couldn't walk and thus an ambulance would have to be called. This seemed a bit extreme so I called Dr who suggested Ibuprofen...

I wanted to shower. But couldn't stand. A good fairy in the form of Christine Chapman happened to ring. She works as a care assistant at a nursing home, so I felt completely comfortable with her helping me into shower and even washing my back

.I changed into my last set of clean clothes prior to move


I had arranged with my OT to meet at new home to fix position of grab rails... couldn't get there so had to cancel.

.
Realising that I would be able to exit Thorn Place, except on my bum, I rang Howarths removals who were due to move my furniture and asked if they would carry me out too. YES, they said.

The last night was v v difficult. I had saved a meal of curry, but couldn't eat.. I slept fitfully.


HUG ME, IVE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment