Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

....AND TODAY'S NEWS EVENTS.....


  •  I don't know if I spelled TODAY'S correctly !
  • My fingers keep landing on the wrong letters.. have to use spell check extensively.
  • York, what a terrible night the people near the river will have, knowing it will rise till 8:00 tomorrow morning. 
  • My new cleaner, Laura, started today. The house sparkles. YEY!!
  • Spent hours on the computer today and yet have only just got to write this. Where does time go?
  • Had shower tonight as have to be up early tomorrow, ready for hospital transport at 9;00. I'm wondering if there will be a wheelchair lift, or the dreaded double ramps,   ie  to get in ambulance.
  • Karen and Anne came to walk me today. They know Laura , so a party could have ensued... but we got down to the serious business of my walking. I did a whole circuit of the house, but was shattered after. 
  • Karen needed to clean lounge then, so was glad to retire to lay on bed for a while! 
  • Ginny rang and is coming in tomorrow, more boxes to be sorted.
  • Most amazing the car brake part is in. ...........Well half of it!    No-one realised that the part needed was actually in two parts... so now a another few days wait for the second half. The phrase Booze up in Brewery.. comes to mind.. This is simply un B lievable... how can professional (?) people be so dim, so useless... totally beyond belief.
  • Andy Williams died today. My mum loved his show... all except for the last last song.. "May Each Day Of The Week Be A Good Day.."
  • I didn't like the show, except for the last song!! 
  • Do I still like it? Will check on You Tube !



And yes, I do still love it. Smultchy I know, but what's wrong with smulch!

Thank you and Goodnight

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment