Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

MONDAY SEPT10TH

Fran came at 10:00. lots of jobs done,,, the usual emptying washing machine etc.We have a snack together before she goes, usually chopped fruit and a coffee.. This has helped me as I cant seem to eat large pieces of fruit. My throat seems to close. But little tit bits, I can manage, so thank-you Fran for making it a pleasure to sit and eat fruit again.

Closomat toilet man came, a glasto fanatic too.. we had lots of exchanges of our favourite acts.

The man re the hob arrived ( did I say the hob showing a fault code, so no hob until today) .The problem was a loose connexion. Fixed.

Now I can cook mashed potatoes!! Yey! and gravy.. bigger YEY!!!

Michaela, back from her hols,came to do stretches at 3:00... wonderful stretches, and boy did I need them. Headache for two days as body so uncomfortable and taught. Really good work on the base of my neck.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment