Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

SUNDAY 16 SEPT

I thought this would be a quiet day.... I woke v v late  ,,, no alarm set, YEY!!!

My fear and frustration at the car had turned to anger and positivity.

Christine C, fellow artist, visited in the afternoon. She brought  lovely geranium-type plant for the garden.

As she was leaving,walking  in the rain, Liz arrived... and gave C a lift back to HB for a bus.Liz returned with veg crisps.. we had a glass of wine, even though it wasn't yet 6:00. Well it was the weekend!!
I asked Liz if she would cook me a roast chicken dinner sometime. Yes she said.

I absolutely crave roast meals!

Liz went and ,an hour later Elsa arrived. We discussed the car. Decided I need an advocate.

I emailed David Knights re car asking him for a response .

I then tried to book a taxi for Mon to get to Tod for 1:30 appointment to do road test with wheel chair. The taxi firm at Tod station said it was Calderdale policy to not take people in motorised wheel chairs.

Too late to do more , I set alsrm for 8:45......................

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND 

No comments:

Post a Comment