Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

MONDAY SEPT 3RD

Fran, my carer, arrived at 10:00. A change from originally planned. Originally it was that she came at 9 cooked my breakfast whilst I showered.. but this seemed to take most of the two hours, so a change of plan. Fran was to  come at 10, I would then  be up, and we would do things and have a snack mid morn.

 I had made a list of things that needed doing. Things that,  formerly, would take me only a short time, but now take ages!..... or things I cant do because of access...( And you simply can not believe how frustrating this all is!!!).... So, dishwasher emptied, washing machine emptied, bins sorted etc.. 
At 11 we had a snack of croissants from freezer,  with halva and bananas, brought by Fran. We then sat , and did some paper work. Fran left and I completed a life style info sheet which, with DNA that I have given to Sheffield hosp, will contribute to research into reasons, trends , identifying MND possible victims!! (strong word , I know!!)... (and ,sorry weird sentence!!)
Bless them ,Tesco arrived on time, in the afternoon... the real steady rock of my life!!
Bethan OT, came late afternoon and we planned where I would need hand rails and also attached the fall detector service. 

After Bethan left I called Fall detector to get key-safe put in lobby. I was told it was not possible to move key pad from Thorn Place.. a new one would have to be ordered! How daft I thought. Dafter still I rang environmental Health re refuse collection, As I'm disabled I don't have to lift bins down to road.. as was the case in Tod. All OK Ms Woodman. Ten mins later , phone call,.... No, not all OK Ms Woodman... You have to sign a form to say you are disabled at this house. 
I'm still the same person, still paying council tax, actually even more disabled than when I first signed the form...
So... a dear lady comes from Hx to get me to sign a form saying I have MND and have DLA... if only things could have changed between addresses!! How magic that would be!!!

How stupid is all this... What a total waste of tax payers money!!!
Makes me very cross!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment